Are you looking to progress your career within an established practice in the South East?
- Preparation of financial statements
- Working towards the achievement of departmental goals and targets.
- Responsible for working to deadlines and within budgets on each assignment.
- Management of the firm's relationship with clients including service delivery and coordination of service offerings from other departments.
- Training of the various levels of student trainees and responsibility of staff reviews
- ACA/ACCA/CPA Newly Qualified;
- Strong technical skills (IFRS and auditing standards, etc.) and communication skills;
- Ability to make professional judgements based on findings;
- Strong attention to detail and analytical assessment;
- Experience working as part of a team supporting others;
- Experience gained in a sizeable audit practice would be advantageous.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.