Looking for an ambitious Qualified Accountant to join one growing medium accounting firm based in Dublin City Centre
* Report directly to Senior Managers and Partners;
* Supervision and management of trainee staff;
* Direct interactions and meetings with Clients building strong client relations;
* Preparation of accounts and financial statements for a portfolio of clients;
* Audit of client financial statements;
* Working with clients to carry out their accounting work;
* Delivery of assignments within budget;
* Day to day management of client related administration;
* Answering technical queries from clients and other members of the firm;
* Liaising with tax department staff and preparing draft tax computations.
Suitable candidates will have:
* Excellent business partnering skills, and an ability to work independently under limited supervision to determine, develop and present an approach to problems;
* A commitment and ability to work within deadlines and under pressure during busy times;
* An outstanding work ethic - 'Can-do, will do' attitude;
* Excellent organisational, analytical and time management skills;
* A desire to be a team player with excellent communication skills.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
* Professional accountancy qualification ACA/ACCA;
* 2-5 years post qualification mid-tier practice experience;
* Aptitude for IT, proficiency using Accounting Software and experience of API an advantage;
* Career focused with appetite for professional development;
* Experience of client engagement and strong customer service skills;
* Willingness and capacity to supervise and manage trainee staff.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.