Looking for an experienced Accountant to join one of growing accounting firm based in Dublin City Centre
Due to continually expanding of the company, we are looking for an experienced qualified/part qualified accountant to join our team.
- Reporting directly to 2 partners
- Preparation of Audit Exempt accounts
- Preparation of monthly Management accounts
- Preparation of Annual Budgets
- Preparation of Sole Trader accounts
- Preparation of VAT, RCT & PAYE/PRSI returns
- Preparation of bank, debtors and creditors reconciliation
- Preparation of company annual returns
- Preparation of personal tax computations and returns
- Running Payroll for multiple companies
- Additional duties which arise on a regular basis
- General day to day office tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to work on their own initiative
- Strong client interfacing skills
- Experience using computerised accounts packages and payroll packages (micropay). Experience using Sage Accounts' production, Xero and Relate is an advantage
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.