QC level II position required for an Analytical Chem lab in Carlow.
- Perform all Lab functions in compliance with cGMP
- Effective interaction with other departments on matters related to raw materials, intermediates and finished batche release.
- Maintain , update and issue chemical test specfications and SOPs in compliance to pharmacopoeial and regulatory requirements.
- Received and manage samples that come into the lab for release and stability testing
- Follow written procedures for analytical testing techniques
- Provide lab support including routine equipment maintenance
- Ensure training is current and all job functions performed
- Support new product introduction projects
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelors Degree; ideally in Chemistry, analytical chemistry or a related Science discipline or relevant experience
- 2-4 years of experience in a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- A good working knowledge of analytical systems and software is desirable.
- A good knowledge of cGMP, GLP, Quality Management Systems.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.