QC technical specialist Cork
Are you an expert at troubleshooting and validating lab equipment?
Do you have at least 5 years experience using HPLC, GC or UPLC and looking to step away from routine analysis?
A fantastic role has opened up with a global pharmaceutical company based in Cork on a permanent basis. This role will be based in the Technical Support team and the role will be working with the QC department offering technical expertise and support.
Some highlights of the role include:
- Providing training and support to QC laboratory colleagues
- Providing technical assistance in the areas of trouble shooting and investigations
- SME in Laboratory instrumentation and analytical techniques
- Maintenance of systems to assure QC activities are carried out in compliance with cGMP, and all regulatory requirements/legislation
- Guarantee qualification, calibration and good functioning of the equipment
- Supporting an environment of continuous improvement in this area by identifying and implementing practices to deliver efficiency, cost reduction, quality and service level improvements
- Use technical skills to implement new technologies and apply best practice in QC techniques and systems in conjunction with IT areas as applicable
What you will need...
- Minimum third level degree in Chemistry or related science discipline
- Minimum 6 years in a GMP environment
- Experience using HPLC/GC/UPLC is essential
- Experience troubleshooting and validating lab equipment is essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.