QC Tech Support
My client is currently recruiting a QC Tech Support to join their team. This is a permanent position reporting to the Technical Analytical Services Manager and will be responsible for the management of documentation, purchasing, data integrity and administration for the QC department.
- Format, deliver and review necessary documentation in line with the standard approval process, and facilitate others to do so in compliance with GMP requirements.
- Filing documentation - Support divisional activities through documentation generation, filing, tracking,
- Manage creation and administration of SOP's. Editing and formatting existing documents.
- Maintenance of trends and generation of data required for Annual Product Quality Reviews.
- Maintain control and issuance of logbooks.
- Liaise with external suppliers/vendors in relation to QC consumables and equipment
- SAP - fulfil purchasing requirements for QC, PO requests, etc.
- Provide support for Audit preparations and Lab related projects
- Maintain and upkeep of all training files and certificates for the department
- Involvement in the maintenance and control of data integrity for the department.
- Ad hoc administrative support to the department as required
- 3 - 5 years' administrative experience within a GMP environment supporting the pharmaceutical industry
- Skilled Documentation Controller
- Experience of Microsoft Office,
- Strong team player with the ability to work collaboratively and cross functionally
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.