QC Project Manager required to join a global Biopahrma in South Dublin
Overview: Apply the knowledge, skills, tools and techniques of project management to ensure optimal execution of programs/projects and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Support portfolio management of the New Product Introductions to the site as applied to QC organisation.
- This includes project prioritization, resources management, status management and external communication.
- Project planning for new QC equipment introduction, identifying key milestones and tracking of same from procurement through to equipment validation and approval of equipment for use.
- Project planning for Analytical Method Transfers, identifying key milestones and tracking of same through to delivery and completion.
- Project Management of complex (larger, interdisciplinary or site wide) projects/initiatives, including:
- Arrange agreement among the project team, customers, stakeholders and management on the goals of the project
- Have a controlled scope in place, that is understood by all stakeholders and maintained throughout completion of the project
- Develop a plan that addresses quality, objective, scope, cost, schedule, resources and responsibilities - to organize the project, and measure progress against schedule and budget
- Effectively communicate with everyone involved in the project
- Execute prudent risk and issue management. Owns the change control if applicable.
- Motivate, support and direct project team members, and inspire teamwork though Operational Excellence
Basic Qualifications / Requirements
- The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge or the equivalent.
- Be skilled in matrix working where resources are not under direct control.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Science related discipline. (MSc/MBA advantageous).
- 5-8 years' experience as Project manager in an International, Pharmaceutical or Supply Chain Environment
- Experience in MS Office, MS Project, Change Control & Document Management Systems
- Knowledge of Finance, Information Technology, Supply Chain, and Operational Excellence Preferred Requirements. Experience with project managing of QC labs would be an advantage.
- Project management certification.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.