This role reports into the Micro manager/Plant Microbiologist and is based in a new start up lab within a global biopharma.
The role offers fantastic opportunities for progression and great exposure to start up activities.
The company is undergoing a huge surge in growth and the successful candidate would be joining the team in the first wave of recruitment for the new lab. This lab will support the manufacturing of a new commercial Stem Cell product.
- Scheduling and peer review
- Testing of all laboratory samples including Raw Materials, Packaging Components, Product, Validation, Stability, Environmental, OH
- Performance of laboratory tests as per written procedure or as per pharmacopoeia
- Recording of analytical results accurately
- Operation, maintenance and calibration of laboratory instruments
- Preparation and execution of instrument and method validation protocols
- To maintain written training records
- To ensure that the laboratory is kept clean, tidy and safe at all times
- To report any non-conformance, instrument malfunction, accident or other abnormal occurrence to immediate superior
- Ordering, receiving and controlling laboratory chemicals, reagents and consumables.
- Receiving and controlling test samples.
- BSc. (minimum) in science or a related discipline.
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Experience with HPLC
- Experience with scheduling and peer review
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.