QC Manager role available in Cork
I am delighted to be working with a very well known FMCG company in Cork, who have just released a QC manager role.
The purpose of this role is to manage the Central Lab Quality Control Laboratory to provide consistency and excellence in material testing, safely producing test results with the highest integrity, that are accurate and timely, in a cost efficient manner, for both external and internal customers. Reporting into the Head of Continuous improvement, your direct reports will be, QC officer, QC admin and lab technicians.
- Responsible for the efficient implementation of approved sampling plans for the process (including raw material, in-process and finished goods) to agreed turnaround times
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the QC teams ensuring they operate in a safe manner and to documented SOPs.
- Overall ownership and responsibility of the development & delivery of the Lab finances within budget.
- Responsible for procurement of Lab equipment, consumables and services.
- Day to day responsibility for the laboratory activity and equipment maintenance.
- Development & maintenance of the lab QMS and accreditation standards.
- Reporting of accurate, trusted results underpinned by QC controls, SPC and proficiency performance.
- Demonstrated excellent QC technical competence and hands on experience with Laboratory equipment and new method introduction within a regulated environment.
- The capacity to effectively analyse issues and problem solve in accordance with our Continuous Improvement philosophy.
Qualification Required: 3+ years experience in QC Management in Dairy, Food, Pharma or equivalent sector. 3rd party qualification in relevant discipline
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.