QC Manager - Chemistry role available in Limerick
New role just in with a global pharmaceutical company based in Limerick.
The ideal candidate will have experience in HPLC, raw materials, and other wet chemistry techniques, as well as strong people management skills.
Summary: The successful candidate will be responsible for development, implementation and management of the QC Chemistry department for a cGMP biopharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Lead and coordinate the startup of a new laboratory building including ensuring monitoring and communicating timeline.
* Ensure construction adherence to plan.
* Lead a team of six or more individuals to order equipment and supplies to facilitate occupation of the new QC Laboratory.
* Train on new analytical methods and ensure the successful transfer to the new laboratory.
* Oversee QC projects including analytical commitments for Regulatory filing, follow-up actions for general GMP inspections and its readiness.
* Track and coordinate major analytical investigation and method improvement.
* Track and monitor timeline of analytical validation projects.
* Monitor the departmental performance for NOE/EOE/DNF/CAPA/WF/OJT, track, assist and organize continuous improvement event.
* Coordinates with members of Manufacturing, R & D, and Formulation to provide analytical support.
* Interact with Regulatory Agencies as needed to ensure cGMP compliance.
* Supervises QC Analysts, distributes work load, and monitors progress.
* Special projects as assigned.
Education and Experience:
* BS in chemistry, biology or related field with 7+ years' experience in laboratory management and analytical sciences and 5+ years' experience in a supervisory/leadership capacity.
* Thorough understanding of Analytical Testing in a cGMP environment for Raw Materials, Wet Chemistry, and HPLC assays
All interviews will be done remotely, this role offers an excellent salary, as well as a relocation package should you have to move. This is not an opportunity to be missed, so reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below to find out more.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.