QC Instrumentation Specialist
Excellent opportunity fora a QC Instrumentation Validation Specialist to join a world class team based in Cork.
Strong salary on offer, as well as full benefits package. This is a permanent role. All interviews will be done virtually.
- Support the QC Support Team Lead in coordinating and supervising all the equipment maintenance and qualification activities within the QC DepartmentSupport the qualification of new equipment from sourcing through execution (IQ/OQ/PQ) and final implementation
- Provide training to the other QC analysts when required
- Promote compliance on Health, Safety and Environment in the QC Group in conjunction with QC team leads
- Assist with audits/investigations as required
- Generation/Reporting of key performance indicators for the group
- To support the QC Support Team Lead in the development of areas of expertise in analytical testing in order to solve technical issues
- Interaction with other departments e.g. QA, Technical Services, Production.
- Liaising with internal and external customers in relation to QC/BU issues
- Replace the QC Support Team Lead whenever requested or in case of absence
- Ad hoc duties as determined by QC Management Team
- Perform or review performance qualification (PQ) activities for laboratory systems
Required Experience / Skills:
- 3 plus years' experience in QC or equivalent experience such Engineering Operations
- Experience working in an HPRA/FDA regulated environment is essential
- Result driven, team player, able to deal with multiple projects/tasks
- Demonstrated problem solving, initiative and decision-making skills
- Knowledge and experience in cGMP environment
- Experience leading/participation in project-based initiatives
- Experience in cGMP's and HSE rules
- Flexibility is important (willingness to work additional hours or weekends as required by business needs)
- Technical ability in laboratory systems.
- Previous experience in equipment qualification/calibration activities
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in Analytical Chemistry, and QC procedures.
- University, or equivalent, degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Sciences or similar Chemistry/ Health Sciences fields.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.