Experienced Tech Transfer Chemist required for a global pharmaceutical company based in Dublin.
Do you have industry experience working with Technical Transfers? Are you looking to further develop your experience in this area?
I am currently recruiting for a Tech Transfer Chemist. This is a permanent position and is based in Dublin.
In this role you will support the introduction of new products and will wok with method development and method validation existing products.
What you will do in this role:
- Raw material, in process and finished product testing according to relevant SOPs
- Identifies and troubleshoots issues related to laboratory testing and equipment using in-depth knowledge of scientific methods and techniques
- Author documents that ensure cGMP compliance, such as laboratory investigation, deviations, change controls, change notices,
- Develop and review analytical test methods, method development/validation and method verification protocols and reports
- Seek process innovation and continuous process improvement and perform quality improvement initiatives in the laboratory to meet site production goals
Education and Experience required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or related Science is essential
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant laboratory experience in a cGMP environment or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in troubleshooting/maintenance of the following analytical instrumentation is essential: HPLC/UPLC, dissolution, GC, FTIR, UV/Vis
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.