QC Bioassay Analyst - Permanent
Are you an experienced Bioassay Analyst looking to join an expanding global bio pharma company?
I have an excellent opportunity to join this company on a permanent basis. The role comes with a competitive salary and full benefits package.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Testing for laboratory related projects e.g. analytical method transfers, equipment qualification, invalid assay and NC reduction initiatives etc.
- Performing Bioactivity, HCP or DNA analysis.
- Identifying and implementing laboratory process improvements leading to improved efficiency &/or compliance within area.
- Performs laboratory studies, projects, and processes/initiatives.
- Assists in developing lab strategies, policies, and guidelines linked to area of expertise
- Contributes to external and/or internal manuscripts, regulatory reports, and technical reports.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum third level degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry or related Scientific discipline.
- At least 2 year's experience within a regulated biologics or pharma industry.
- Experienced in Bioassay related test methods essential
- Technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.