QC Analyst - bringing in equipment
The Laboratory Analyst reports to the Technical Services Manager responsible for the Quality Control Laboratory.
The Laboratory Analyst may have responsibility for the following:
- Sampling of raw materials intermediate and API products.
- Sampling of intermediate and API products for stability testing.
- Chemical analysis of raw materials, in-process ,stability ,intermediate and API samples
- Sampling of water systems
- Chemical analysis of water systems
- Effluent analysis
- Analysis of qualification samples i.e. OQ/PQ
- Analysis of Process Validation samples
- Testing of quality controlled packaging components
- Investigative testing
- Microbiological testing of in-process ,stability, intermediate and API samples
- Microbiological testing of water systems
- Environmental monitoring of processing areas
- Review of analytical data and logbooks
- Ensure testing is carried out in a timely manner to allow adherence with laboratory and shipping schedules
- Maintain cGMP in the laboratory
- Update SOPs/TMs/WIs
- Preparation of reports e.g. ILI/Investigation/Memo
- Instigation of Change Control/Deviations as required
- Trending of Analytical data
- Equipment maintenance and calibration
- Equipment validation i.e. IQ/OQ/PQ protocols both preparation and execution
- Method validation
- Purchasing laboratory supplies/Maintenance of laboratory stock system
- Maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Training of new or existing QC analysts
- Participation in Lean activities on site
- Perform their duties in a safe manner by obeying the company EHSE rules
- Take care of the Environment by obeying the company EHSE rules
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.