Are you looking for an exciting new role with a well renowned global pharmaceutical?
I am currently recruiting for a QC analyst IPC role in Cork. You will have a relevant chemistry degree as well as four years experience.
Duties and job functions:
- Analyse Raw Materials, In-Process Materials and Finished Products
- To maintain all laboratory notebooks, records, chromatograms to an acceptable GLP standard
- To maintain and follow all relevant Standard Operating procedures
- To calibrate and maintain designated laboratory instruments
- To support the laboratory testing schedule in order to achieve an efficient QC system
- To bring to the notice of the Team Leaders, Manager or Director any discrepancies, deviations or non-conformance's in testing or work practice
- Liaising with other departments in relation to QC
- Performing routine instrument calibrations and calibration checks
- Perform Data Review and Approval
- Ensuring compliance with cGMP , EHS, GxP etc guidelines at all times
- Entering and approving results on LIMS & completion of batch documentation
- Assist with audits/investigations as required
- Generation/Reporting of key performance indicators for the group
- To develop areas of expertise in analytical testing in order to solve technical issues
- Interaction with other departments e.g. QA, Technical Services, Production, Warehouse
- Liaising with internal and external customers in relation to QC/BU issues
- Pharmaceutical experience in a GMP regulated laboratory environment
- Good communications skills
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- PC skills MS Word, Excel etc
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.