We are currently looking to hire a number of QC Analysts. Material, Intermediate, Stability samples and/or Finished Products and you may be assigned on discretionary basis as required by new developments or changes to the role.
As QC Analyst, you will:
* Sampling and testing activities carried out for the specified QC team in line with GLP and business targets.
* Achieves Lead-time targets (and proactively addresses barriers to achievement).
* Ensures full EHS compliance in QC activities.
* Ensures full GLP compliance in QC activities.
* Ensures QC documentation and team activities relating to M-ERP/LIMS is in compliance.
* Facilitates improvements in QC processes.
* Meets CAPA and other site metrics.
* Supports site GPS projects.
* Maintain work area in an inspection ready state and clean as you go to maintain good safe housekeeping standards.
* Participate fully in our site's quality initiatives and ensure that all relevant quality standards are adhered to.
* Maintain GMP standards where appropriate.
* Read and understand relevant Standard Operating Procedures and Global Quality applicable to role.
* Third level science-based degree.
* 2-3 years experience in a pharmaceutical / healthcare industry in a similar position.
* Understanding of appropriate Directives, Standards, Quality Management Systems related to the manufacture of Medical Device and Medicinal for required markets.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.