Excellent opportunity to work for a well known company
I am delighted to be working a number of QC Analyst roles with a well-known API manufacturer in Ringaskiddy. The QC analyst will look after testing, review and disposition of pharmaceutical DSs, Intermediates, cleaning samples, investigatory samples in compliance with the current GMP standards.
- Testing, review and disposition of pharmaceutical DSs, Intermediates, cleaning samples, investigatory samples, In Process Control (IPC) samples and/or raw materials in accordance with Corporate procedures and in compliance with the current GMP standards.
- Carry out testing of DSs, Intermediates, cleaning samples, investigatory samples, cleanrooms, IPC samples and/or raw materials in accordance with the valid testing procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that laboratory equipment is well maintained and calibrations are performed at the designated frequencies.
- Review results generated by other analysts for compliance with requirements.
- Ensure correct data entry to the current Laboratory Information Management System
- Where necessary train other analysts on analytical techniques.
- Carry out method transfers and participate in the validation of analytical test methods as required.
- Write and maintain necessary documentation (test protocols, SOPs, instrumentation manuals and templates / checkout sheets, method transfer reports, OOS reports, etc) according to the existing SOPs and cGMP standards.
Minimum requirements :
- Degree Level - Chemistry
- Professional requirements: familiarity with current Good Manufacturing Practices and sound knowledge of analytical technologies.
- Experience in analytical testing (HPLC, GC, UV, wet chemistry, dissolution, etc.)
- Good organisational skills and computer experience.
Competitive salary, annual bonus, Pension scheme, Share scheme, Health insurance, 25 days annual leave, Flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, Employee recognition scheme, learning and development opportunities.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please apply below with your CV and we will be in touch.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.