I am currently recruiting for a QC analyst role. This role is with a well known company based in Cork.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Schedule and conduct day to day testing within the laboratory whilst achieving daily, weekly and monthly KPIs
- Communicate results as appropriate and pro-actively highlight out-of-specification results and ensuring all extra testing is carried out
- Perform final approval release on raw materials and finished products
- Investigate and manage any deviations and non-conformances
- Manage audit preparation and actions as required
- Ensure Laboratory Standard Operating Procedures are up to date and current
- Provide training to more junior team members if necessary
- Implementation and validation of new equipment protocols e.g. XRF machine
- Achieve and maintain ISO accreditation for the Lab
- BSc in scientific background
- 3 - 5 years' experience in a similar role
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.