QC Analyst Biologics Cork
If you are looking to expand your experience in the biologics industry, an exciting opportunity has come up for a QC Analyst to join on a contract basis.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Testing of finished product, raw materials, packaging and stability
- Perform primary review of QC raw data and trend results
- Prepare protocols, summaries, and reports
- Develop, optimise, validate and troubleshoot analytical test method
- Evaluate results against defined acceptance criteria
- Conduct and document laboratory investigations to completion
- Maintain the laboratory in an inspection-ready state
- Interact directly with regulatory agency inspectors during audits
Education and Experience
- B.S. in a scientific discipline with 3+ years of relevant laboratory experience.
- Ability to work independently and meeting established time lines.
- Comfort with coordinating the activities with other staff members.
- Comfort with working in a team environment
- Knowledge of cGMPs.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.