A QC analyst is required to join a global biopharma in their state of the art facility in North Dublin.
- Performing QC testing of Water samples including TOC, Conductivity and Nitrates. Completion in a timely and accurate manner of laboratory documentation as directed by the Raw Materials Supervisor.
- Performing analysis of Raw Materials including HPLC, GC, KF, UV, IR and wet chemistry techniques
- Compliance with Standard Operating Procedures and Registered Specifications.
- Assisting in authoring and reviewing documentation, including SOPs, as required.
- Keeps abreast of current corporate and industry requirements and compliance trends as they pertain to laboratory operations and aseptic manufacturing.
- Batch paperwork review, and reconciliation of analysis performed in laboratory. Ensuring that any out of specification results are investigated according to site procedures.
- Assisting with out of specification investigations.
- Performing any other activities as indicated by the Raw Materials Supervisor
- The successful candidate must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work in a team based collaborative environment.
- The ideal candidate should hold a minimum of a third level qualification (Degree) in Chemistry/Biology or related discipline along with at least 1 year of experience in a pharmaceutical / healthcare laboratory or related technical function.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.