QC Analyst - 12 month FTC - Pharmaceutical
Due to a number of internal projects, a 12 month FTC has opened up with a pharmaceutical company based in Cork.
The role is day based and GMP experience is essential.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Sampling of raw materials intermediate, API products and stability products
- Chemical analysis of raw materials, in-process ,stability ,intermediate and API samples
- Sampling and chemical analysis of water systems
- Equipment validation i.e. IQ/OQ/PQ protocols both preparation and execution
- Participation in Lean activities on site
- Analysis of qualification samples i.e. OQ/PQ
- Analysis of Process Validation samples
- Testing of quality controlled packaging components
- Environmental monitoring of processing areas
Education and Experience
- Minimum third level degree in science related discipline
- At least 3 years experience in a GMP environment
- Chromatography experience is desirable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.