QC Analyst role
Testing of pharmaceutical drug substances and drug products in accordance with corporate procedures and in compliance with the current GMP standards.
- Carry out testing of drug substances and drug products in accordance to the valid testing procedures and regulatory
- Ensure that laboratory equipment are well maintained and calibrations are carried out at the designated frequencies.
- Review results generated by other analysts for compliance with requirements.
- Ensure correct data entry to LIMS.
- Ensure that all target dates are met.
- Maintain laboratories to a high housekeeping standard.
- Carry out method transfers and participate in the validation of analytical test methods as required.
- Write and maintain necessary documentation (test protocols, SOPs, instrumentation manuals and checkout sheets, method transfer reports, OOS reports, etc.) according to the existing SOPs and cGMP standards.
- Assessment of testing results generated in the laboratory and close out of batch analysis.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Deputize for QC Coordinator as required.
- Science Graduate in Chemistry or equivalent education.
- Familiarity with current Good Manufacturing Practices and sound knowledge of analytical technologies
- Experience in analytical testing (HPLC, GC, UV, wet chemistry, dissolution, etc.), good organisational skills, computer experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.