Experienced in QA Validation activities
- Experienced in QA Validation activities
- Execution, review & approval of SIP/ CIP and continuing validation protocols and closure
- Extensive experience on writing and approving Deviations
- Technical writing experience has written a number of white papers and site reports.
- Technical writing experience for continuing assessments
- Experienced Technical writer,
- Experience in Deviation and investigation writing,
- Experience in Validation specifically CIP/SIP and continuing validation
- Experience in assessment of CIP/SIP issues during study runs and closeout of deviations
- Experience in KAYE validator reporting review beneficial
- Capable of managing a large program, so project management skills would be necessary,
- An understanding of how manufacturing, CIP and SIP Validation equipment works
- Generate/review/Approval of SIP protocols
- Generation of Summary Reports and strong quality background essential
- Experience in continuing validation and generation of assessments for continuing
- Assessment of impact of issues/ deviations which arise through the assessment generation.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Maintain and update Cleaning/ SIP Validation Plan
- Schedule of Cleaning/ SIP activities with Manufacturing
- Liaise with numerous departments
- Shows focus & a consistence approach to the role and tasks.
- Excellent people skills
- Ensure Training is maintained and current.
- Follow all EHS/Safety SOP/Policies
- Actively look for Continuous improvements
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.