Great oportunity for experience QA Validation Specialist in an excellent Pharmaceutical company in Limerick
Pharmaceutical | Limerick | Perm | 45,000 - 55,000 + benefits (healthcare, pension, bonus and more)
This role will be based in an excellent growing QA & Validation team, focused on cleaning validation within the manufacturing of biopharmaceutical drugs
- Complete full lifecycle of cleaning validation protocols, including summary reports and data for conformance to regulations and SOPs
- Engage in qualification and validation studies in accordance to protocols and SOPs
- Equipment preparation for qualification assessments and studies
- Investigate and review testing and troubleshooting of issues, through soultion-focused lens, providing changes or improvements plans if necessary
- Liase with other internal departments and or external contractors/vendors to complete validation tasks.
- Day to day oversight of cleaning validation contract specialists where required.
- Level 8 in Engineering, Chemistry, or Life Sciences with
- 3+ years of related postgraduate pharmaceutical experience, ideally within the field of Cleaning Validation in Biopharmaceutical, Aseptic Fill/Finish or API manufacturing
- Experience in Cleaning Validation of biopharmaceutical process equipment.
- Knowledge of cGMPs for biotechnology
- Irish working eligibility
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.