Quality Assurance Technician -FMCG Food Company-Dublin
Are you an ambitious Food Quality Technician looking to join a company that offers genuine progression opportunities?
A producer of branded food and beverage products, including long standing Irish household favourites requires a QA technician to maintain and update their internal quality system and to uphold their Quality Accreditations and supermarket standards.
- Lead third party site audits
- Solid knowledge of applicable legislation and regulations
- Always oversee adherence to site compliance regarding food safety procedures
- Carry out internal audits against BRC and supermarket quality standards
- Deal with non-conformances
- Drive continuous improvement across facility
- Completion of customer documentation and questionnaires
- Coach and guide team members on Food Safety standards.
- Implement new training protocols as required.
- Carry out hygiene checks
- Responsible for internal audits
- Compile reports & prepare samples for analysis
- Participate in data preparation for management meetings
- Degree in Food Science or related field
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential!
- 2 + years working in a food manufacturing environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.