QA Manager -Pharmaceutical -Dublin
QA Manager required to manage the Quality Assurance group including Change Control, Deviations, Complaints, Annual Product Reviews and Technical Agreements.
- Manage the internal and external audit schedule
- Maintain and co-ordinate the approved supplier qualification program
- Take responsibility for the SOP management system
- Manage the batch manufacturing documentation and release
- Actively participate in regulatory inspections
- Liaise cross functionally to ensure the company meets its quality, customer service, safety and financial goals
- Degree in Science or related discipline
- 4+ years working in an EMA regulated environment
- Strong Quality Systems experience
- Solid People Management Skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.