QA Test Analyst position with Automation training.
Quality Assurance Analyst (QA Test Analyst)
Excellent opportunity to develop your career as a consultant with a leading Global consultancy company with exposure to financial, retail & telecoms industries in Dublin city.
Key Responsibilities as QA Analyst
- To take a proactive approach with responsibility for a certain test area and conditions as well as results evaluation, problem resolution and planning.
- To review quality assurance procedures, plans, data and scripts.
- Creates test cases independently and helps prepare for evaluations. Runs tests and retests as necessary, executing test scripts in area of accountability.
- Investigates defined issues with uncertain cause and solicits input in gathering data that help identify and differentiate the symptoms and root causes of defined problems.
- Identifies test issues, report risks and defines regression tests for current and future projects.
- Creates traceability records, from test cases back to requirements, reporting on system quality and collecting metrics on test cases.
- Works on quality assurance projects using available test frameworks and tools focusing on on-time and on-budget project goals.
- Maintains the status of project and provides guidance to the work of junior team members, works across teams to achieve group goals.
Skills and Experience
- Oracle E experience in retail or online experience essential.
- Professional attitude, has developed a reputation as a trusted advisor.
- Good client-facing skills, experience in developing partnerships with the team and client and collaborating with others to exceed client expectations.
- Excellent communication skills, adapts style accordingly and demonstrates an understanding of the audience's perspective, uses discretion when dealing with sensitive information.
- Intermediate theoretical knowledge in quality assurance methodologies and has awareness of new and emerging technologies and developments.
- Has good applications/technology knowledge, building on specialist domain knowledge and has practical experience of testing tools and frameworks required to deliver.
- Good understanding of the software development process including analysis, design, coding, system and user testing, problem resolution and planning.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience
- ISTQB Foundation
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.