Python/Ansible Software Engineer Dublin South
Company located in Dublin South is looking for a Software Developer to join exciting and challenging projects with modules, IP routers&switches and 3G/LTE access points.
What skills do you need?
- Automation with technologies like Ansible, OpenNebula, Terraform or Foreman.
- Scripting with: Python, C/C++ or Bash.
- Virtualisation and Containers (Docker or KVM).
- Network protocols (IPv4/IPv6, IPSec, Vlan.
Great to have:
- Load balancing algorithms.
- Linux app integration.
- Cisco routing/switching.
What would you do?
- Work the full cycle development.
- Develop the management, provisioning and monitoring tools for large networks.
- Python development to create Ansible playbooks.
- Work closely with other team members with SCRUM/Agile methodologies.
- Competitive Salary
- Matched Pension Contributions up to 10% Salary
- Death in Service cover
- Long Term Illness cover
- Group Health Insurance Scheme
- Wellness Program
- Bike to Work & Tax Saver Tickets
- Team Building Social Events
- Local gym discount
- Local business discount
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.