World's best Search Engine is hiring Sales Associates wtih a passion for digital advertising
This team is composed of high achieving specialists who work with partners in online advertising. This is a fast-paced environment where teammates are always looking to exceed partner expectations through building, supporting and maintaining long term win-win relationships. In this role, you will identify, develop, support and maximize revenue opportunities from new and potential partners.
- Prospect and onboard new clients and react to inbound customer requests, as well as working to grow newly acquired accounts through a range of optimizations.
- Analyze and identify high potential prospect publishers and developers and bring them on board through range of our monetization products.
- Develop sales pitch strategies that optimise the market potential.
- Provide the ultimate in client service by giving potential new customers the attention they need and deserve.
- Review and contact churned EMEA accounts from the current year
- Build trusted, strategic relationships with partners and develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges.
- Analyze data, trends, and account performance to develop account optimization plans for publishers.
- Report to project lead the work progress on a regular basis
- Fluency in German
- Bachelor degree with strong academic record or 2+ years of equivalent experience
- Online or offline sales experience
- Strong verbal & written communication, and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.