Excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable candidate
Morgan McKinley is delighted to be working closely with our client recruiting for a high skilled, flexible Accounts Payable candidate to join a high energy team.
This role is not just about what you do on a day to day basis, but how you innovate & improve to drive for present & future operations.
If you are highly ambitious, have excellent initiative, thrive in a fast paced, busy environments & you are looking for a fulfilling career in finance, then this opportunity may be the right move for you!
Main responsibilities of this role include:
- Supporting team members in various Purchase to Pay processes
- Be seen as a "go to" member of the team assisting more junior employees
- Be a point of contact for global Purchase to Pay projects
- Assist with process improvements to help establish better practices within the Accounts Payable department
- Work alongside the O2C & GA team to ensure that the required information is flowing in a timely fashion and adding value to the affiliates
- Provide training to junior members of staff & to assist with any areas that need support within the business
- +3 years in an Accounts Payable position
- SOX Compliance or previous knowledge of compliance procedures is desirable
- SAP experience is essential
- Business qualification with an accountancy focus at degree level or above
If you think you are the right candidate for this position please submit a CV or call Rachel on 021 2300 300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.