Prudential Regulation Senior Manager | Dublin City Centre
There is a brand new position on offer for a Senior Manager to join a Prudential Regulation team in a Multinational Company. This company is based in the heart of Dublin City Centre with easy access via transport links.
This company is one of the most prestigious consultancies which provides an advisory service to a variety of different industries within financial services. This company are working on some very exciting projects at the moment which can provide a huge amount of skill enrichment and a clear progression path in your career.
You will be working as part of a dynamic team, specialising in Risk Regulatory Advisory. This involves providing regulatory risk support, supporting reviews and the evaluation process for financial companies, implementing regulations and providing regulatory and technical projects management support to the client's business. This team also has a focus on frameworks, ICAAP, ILAAP, ORSA, stress testing and recovery planning for banks, investment and insurance companies.
- Assist clients and manage teams who hold responsibility for technical expertise and regulatory requirements
- Responsible for understanding the clients challenges and giving support in interpretations, regulations implementations, compliance frameworks, ICAAP, ILAAP, ORSA, stress testing and recovery planning
- Provide monitoring and internal audit specific to risk, Second Line of Defence prudential risk monitoring and Third Line of Defence on internal audit subjects, advising on issues and helping with problem solving plans
- Assist with the reviews and the creation of policies and procedures for the clients regulatory requirements.
- Secondments to client functions, designing and delivering training tailored to meet client's needs etc.
- Follow regulatory changes and carry out analysis of new regulations and their implications for the clients. For example: CRD V / CRR 2 / BRRD 2.
- Build relationships with groups and clients with active involvement in developing new business opportunities across the business
- People management, mentoring, training and supervising junior and new hires on their daily duties
- Minimum eight years experience in regulatory competency, internal governance, risk management, regulatory reporting, regulatory supervision, inspections or quantitative risk position
- Ability to understand/interpret new and existing regulatory requirements
- Strong technical knowledge across a variety of regulations as per the Financial Regulator rules
- Impeccable communication skills, relationship and people management skills and project management skills are essential for the successful applicant
- Strong people management skills to develop and engage the team
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Innovative, creative and focus on problem-solving with the ability to assess the facts to make informed decisions and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate successfully with colleagues at all levels and build effective working relationships
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.