New opportunity in 4 solicitor practice in Ennis
Our client based in Ennis, Co. Clare is now seeking a Residential Property and Probate Solicitor to join its team. The firm is open to reviewing applications from solicitors interested in a permanent or a contract opportunity. Ideally you will will have both conveyancing and probate experience, but the emphasis for this position is on conveyancing.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in handling all aspects of residential property transactions acting for purchasers and vendors
- Experience in Probate law, Drafting Wills and Enduring Powers of Attorney; .
- Good organisational skills to progress files and maintain control in a timely manner;
- Have excellent administrative skills and be able to work as part of a team and on own initiative;
- The firm will consider NQ solicitors who have a passion for conveyancing or more experienced solicitors with a knowledge of both practice areas.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.