Risk Project Analyst
- Act as business analyst on Risk related projects, ensuring Credit Risk requirements are delivered in line with expectations
- In co-operation with subject matter experts, co-ordinate, prepare and specify Business Requirements Documents (BRDs), and review and fine-tune Functional Specification Documents (FSDs) in respect of any Credit Risk data changes proposed
- Work with business teams to assist with UAT testing across all environments from principally a reporting perspective, to ensure accuracy and completeness of new data
- Prepare sample test case/files to ensure comprehensive coverage of potential scenarios
- Compile change readiness and release sign-off criteria
- Point of contact for BAU reporting issues - notification, tracking and follow-up of reporting issues via tracking tools to ensure timely recognition and resolution
- Liaise closely with the Risk data advisor to help define data requirements and follow-up of data issues
- Cooperate proactively with project stakeholders with regard to planning, testing schedules, issue identification and prioritisation etc.
- Attend and provide input to weekly checkpoint meetings with the project teams, maintaining project awareness of open Risk items;
- Relevant Mathematical, Finance, Business or Information Management Degree.
- Min 2 years' experience in the Financial Services Sector
- Experience in data management, Credit Risk or business analysis, preferably in a change related role
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Close attention to detail;
- Ability to quickly assimilate new information;
- Self-starter with organisational skills and strong drive;
- Credit or other risk management experience is an advantage;
- Business and process analysis knowledge preferable, particularly on data flow management;
- Capable of understanding detailed data requirements whilst being able to see the big picture;
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills;
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office suite.
Morgan McKinley are the on-site recruitment partners for KBC Ireland