12-Month Contract - Hourly Rate - Pharma - Dublin - €50+ per hour
A leading Bio-Pharma company in South Dublin are now actively looking for a Project Manager on an initial 12-month contract!
- Manage multiple cross-functional TT projects of medium to high complexity to CMOs and ensure adherence to ACM tech transfer business process
- Oversee the activities of all operations aspects involved in Technology Transfer to CMOs to ensure a robust transfer.
- Partner with cross functional team, manage TT related meetings, escalations and drive decision making
- Coordinate creation/update of TT related documents
- Partner with legal and GSS to create/negotiate TT related contracts
- Manage PO/invoices requests/approvals
- Project management of resource planning, generating metrics/ KPIs and presentation materials for management reviews and governance meetings
- Enhance process alignment and driving strategic discussions in ACM management and among the ACM site teams.
- Lead of technical change controls for NPI (new product introduction).
- Bachelor's Degree in a related Scientific/Engineering Discipline.
- Robust experience in demanding GMP environments.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity then give Eoghan a call on 021 2300 300 or submit your application today and I will be in touch.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.