Project Manager - Wholesale Banking
Business Change Project Manager
An amazing opportunity to work as part of a PMO International team, accountable for managing business change initiatives globally.
The role will have great exposure to working across international boundaries, reporting to an EMEA Regional lead business operations such as Regulatory, Compliance, Business Enablement and Strategic Transformation.
- Lead a number of Business Initiatives and Change Management work-streams.
- Interact with stakeholders at all levels and across numerous disciplines to both ensure the objectives of any work undertaken are commonly understood and agreed
- Contribute to the budget process, gathering data on resource requirements to support work-streams under direct management and subjecting initial estimates to rigorous challenge before presenting them for consolidation.
- Liaise with business partners to define the handover criteria which will signal the transition of a project activity to business as usual.
- Ensure all work undertaken is delivered in accordance with both established PMO process and protocols.
- Seeks counsel of peers, stakeholders, and/or program/project leads in times of strategically complex or critical ambiguity and adapts planning, communications, and engagements accordingly.
- Incorporates multi-business and enterprise support operations organizational/systems knowledge and navigation to anticipate change impacts.
- Performs all usual duties of a Project Manager this includes; resource requirements; project dependencies, planning and progression; financials management; status reporting; prolific and effective communications; ongoing risk assessment and adaptation; and appropriate escalation strategies and implementation.
- Provides performance feedback to managers of project team members. Regularly coaches other project managers or project coordinators, including matrix management.
- Change Management experience gained within an International Investment Bank.
- Experience in a combination of different change initiatives e.g. regulatory, compliance, operational risk, people & process, business enablement.
- Experience in carrying out business case development, building out project proposals for executive sponsorship; both management consultancy and bank side background considered.
- Ability to manage by influence and so engage stakeholders at all levels, across business and functions to deliver against defined objectives.
- Solid project management experience and ability to clearly demonstrate management of cross functional/cross discipline teams both through direct management and influence.
- Proficiency in managing multiple tasks; work-streams concurrently, prioritizing accordingly to ensure consistent deliver to time.
- Experience of a Project Management methodology e.g. Prince2, PMP, Six Sigma, etc. Hands of day-to-day expertise of Microsoft Project, and a project management tool e.g. Clarity.
All interested candidates should send CVs to Susan Nix on email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.