Huge demand for Project Manager within the Data space.
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to work within the Data Governance team of their organisation. The Project Manager will be required to have full ownership over on Resourcing, Financials, Budgeting, Forecasting and project governance including reporting for Data Strategy and Data Governance. The role will demand to engage with colleagues across the UK office and other major international offices, the role will require flexibility. The culture and nature of which the environment in which our client operates will require the successful candidate to work under pressure and at a fast pace to guarantee the running of workstreams.
Reports To: Director of Data Strategy
- Track project requirements, managing approvals and coordinating resource procurement.
- Organise the financial operations of the project across the Data Governance operations.
- Prepare and Update dashboards and reports for Senior Management to aid the Decision-making process.
- Analyse projects to improve current and future initiatives, providing reports to leadership to help them understand key performance metrics and drive improvements.
- Tracking project progression through execution stages against project plans and estimations.
- The project will require levels of resource management, financial management, information management, process improvement, project governance, and project delivery.
- Strive to find the best processes and practice in regards to Data for the organisation.
- At least 5 years' experience in Project Management, experience around Data related project would be beneficial.
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting is essential.
- Understanding of stakeholder requirements for reporting
- Experience with managing or working with teams across international lines.
- Diagnostic and analytical skills
- Good communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Proficient experience in MS Excel
- Working knowledge of tools like Clarity, Sharepoint, Workday and Directa is preferred
- A track record of Data capturing skills
- Experience in handling large volumes of data
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.