Great opportunity for a Senior Project Manager with 10 years experience in an Engineering or Manufacturing environment to lead the execution of Capital Projects for this Pharmaceutical concern
The Project Manager will work within the Global Engineering Solutions (GES) team to direct the activities of the sites Outsourced Engineering Provider (OEP), Project Management Group, in the implementation of assigned capital and expense projects.
They will play a key role in development and management of the OEP Project Portfolio and lead improvement initiatives related to the execution of capital projects. The Project Manager must have strong technical knowledge of equipment and buildings design and qualification within the API and OSD business areas.
This requires a strong working knowledge of both regulatory and corporate requirements for equipment qualification and process safety requirements including ATEX, HAZOP's, pressure relief and risk assessments. This is a 12-24 month assignment to commence in January 2019. Proposed hourly pay rate EUR 27.51-EUR 46.79.
- Responsible for the overall design and execution of assigned projects managed by the site OEP team
- Responsibility for and oversight of the preparation of individual project Basis of Design documents, Cost Estimates and Schedules, and presentation for approval by appropriate plant or divisional management
- Responsibility for completion of project detailed design, equipment specifications, functional requirement specifications and formulates project execution strategy
- Oversight of the preparation of contract documents for individual project disciplines including Architectural/Engineering, Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical/Instrumentation. Works with the OEP provider to select competent vendors and contractors to complete the installation
- Responsibility for and oversight of the completion of equipment commissioning, identification and organization of training requirements for Operations and Maintenance personnel, completion of handover of equipment and project files to Operations and Plant Records Department
- Responsibility for and oversight of the preparation and approval of Equipment Validation documentation, completion of Installation Qualification, liaisons with Technical and Operating personnel in completion of Operational and Performance Qualification
- Ensures Capital projects are executed in a timely, safe and cost effective manner, meeting customer and compliance requirements
- Acts as Portfolio Lead within the GES OEP Team and provides GES Business Partner support to specific areas of the site
- Provides up-to-date information on the status of assigned capital and expense projects including budget/expenditure and schedule details, including monthly and quarterly accruals and spend forecasts on portfolio projects
RELATED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- A 3rd level qualification in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years' experience in an engineering environment, preferably in a Manufacturing GMP environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.