Superb Project Manager systems implementation opportunity in Dublin
An internationally established organisation are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to steer a key project within the HR function of the organisation. The Project Manager will play a pivotal role in the delivery on strategic functions including system upgrades, transformation and change management.
This is initially a 12-month fixed term contract.
* Govern project KPI's are in line with project targets and company objectives.
* Directing activities both internally and externally.
* Accountable for resource planning alongside the programme manager to safeguard project plans.
* Supervise project communications, guaranteeing stakeholders are constantly informed and updated with appropriate and well-timed information.
* Ownership over project delivery, risk and issue management.
* Ensuring best practices for the risk management process, including the identification and implementation of risk and issue mitigating actions.
* Responsible for project budgeting, this would cover estimations and definition of project costs.
* Ensure projects are delivered in regard timeline while keeping the projects on budget.
* 3rd level qualification in a relevant field.
* A strong knowledge base in IT development methodologies including Waterfall & Agile.
* 5 years of project experience, with no less than 3 in being a project lead.
* Experience in the delivery of business or IT systems implementation.
* A strong understanding of Project Management facets including planning, risk and change management. Including best practice techniques, tools, and practices.
* An ability to show strong communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders, capable of understanding and communicating issues. With an ability to negotiate and influence stakeholders.
* A self-motivated tea manager with the ability to drive build and motivate a high performing team.
* An eye for detail which is aided with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Conflict resolution skills.
* Project Management certification (PMI/Prince 2)
* Scrum-master certification
* A technical background ideally gained in an international environment.
* Knowledge of IT and Digital systems, including experience of leading software development projects involving web-based, mid-range and integration platforms, and applications
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.