Project Manager Role - Healthcare
12 Month FTC - Dublin West Location
Strategic Project Manager - Healthcare - responsible for programme managing a number of strategic projects across the Group and communicating objectives across functions/ businesses. The individual will also be responsible for assessing, developing and implementing a strategy around our internal communications.
Specific Projects Include -Strategy / Branding, Talent, Reward & Recognition, Culture & Internal Communications
- Serve as liaison between CEO and project leads on various strategic projects
- Develop and manage project plan for all strategic projects. Ensure all projects have full scoping documents and work with the project lead to develop detailed project plans and timelines
- Serve as a subject matter expert on all projects, handling queries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications
- Prepare regular project status reports and RAG charts and related materials
- Work with the CEO to develop the agenda for the senior leadership conference.
- Liaise with presenters to produce quality materials, breakout sessions and outputs
- Assess our current internal communication activities and develop and implement an internal communications strategy, which will engage appropriate with our diverse workforce, using various mediums.
- Works with the CEO and executive team on preparing and producing content and materials for various communications
Competencies & Experience required
- 7+ years in a business or senior management role, preferably in the healthcare related industry
- Strong project management experience and project status reporting to senior executives
- Excellent communicator in both written and verbal form
- Proven Stakeholder Management through effective engagement to ensure impact and influence on project delivery
- Extremely versatile, ability to work on own initiative and dedicated to efficient productivity
- Proven examples of self-motivation and experience working under limited supervision
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives. A common sense approach with the ability to multitask
- Experienced programme manager with proven success in a project coordination role
- Consulting experience with a focus on delivery and outputs
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with detailed knowledge of various communication platforms and channels
- Experience working with senior executives
- Displays strong attend to detail and has experience working to tight deadlines
- Proven experience coordinating multiple projects/assignments simultaneously and completing assigned tasks accurately and on a timely basis.
- Must demonstrate a strong attention to detail with excellent organisation skills.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or similar field
All interested candidates should send CVS to email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.