Our client a leading multinational in the tech space is looking for a project manager with experience in customer experience business strategy operations and process improvement
This Project Manager role sits within Customer Experience in the EMEA Central 'Go To Market' (Business Strategy and Operations) team. The Customer Experience team are responsible for listening to advertiser and agency feedback and implementing programs to act on this feedback. We enable the delivery of excellent experiences to develop deep partnerships with our Customers and help them to grow their business.
This role is to partner with the EMEA Customer Experience team to review our customer-facing documentation across EMEA, lead our Customer Council activities and project manage improvement projects.
As a Customer Experience Project Manager, you're at the heart of our team's business operations and activities. You will anticipate the needs of your manager and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are passionate about delivering excellent Customer Experiences. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgement and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
The primary responsibilities for this role are:
- Review and improve the customer-centricity of the client's partnership plans and design guidelines for sales teams
- Partner with CXBPs on organisational-wide Customer listening assessment
- Liaise with Customers and internal staff to schedule Customer interviews
- Partner with team members on business-related projects and project status reports
- Partner with CXBPs on delivery of EMEA-wide CSAT survey; coordinating with sales teams on data cleaning and review, leading on EMEA-wide communications, responding to sales teams' questions on survey process
- Plan and manage Customer Council steering group meetings, off-sites, events and activities
- Project management of EMEA-wide improvement programs in partnership with Customer Experience Business Partners
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.