Calling Project Manager with strong Financial Services experience.
Our client is currently searching for experienced Capital Markets Project Managers to join their Capital Markets Consulting Business. The successful candidate will be responsible for;
· The ownership of multiple projects.
· Regular reporting on projects to keep Senior Management updated and informed.
· Provide leadership to team members.
· Accurately report on KPI's against project plans and budgets in line with agreed programme governance.
· Provide strategic direction to the project team.
· Escalate project risks appropriately.
Key Skills and Attributes:
· Project Management qualification/ certification.
· Change delivery experience.
· Experience in Financial Services.
· An ability to plan and manage budgets.
· Exposure to process modeling, workshop facilitation, and business analysis.
Benefits including pension, healthcare, business expenses, competitive holidays and more.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.