Cork focused role for a strong Construction Project Manager
Project Manager - Construction
Morgan McKinley are working with a growing main contractor in Cork who are looking for an experienced construction Project Manager. This longstanding company have steadily developed over decades. They have an excellent client book and have a reputation for delivering high quality developments in a timely manner.
They are modern in their approach and open to new ideas and methods to help improve delivery.
They want a Project Manager who will;
- Take ownership of projects and drive them forward in a collaborative manner
- Identify and control risks to protect project timelines and quality
- Communicate with all parties, negotiate, minimise conflict and develop relationships with clients, colleagues, subcontractors and external parties (local authorities, neighbours etc.)
- Take a professional approach to managing project paperwork and work with colleagues to ensure all decisions are documented in the correct manner
- Report effectively to the directors of the business
- Be open to taking on new methods of work and interested in improving internal workflows
- Take an interest in staffing and hiring within the business
- Embrace project variety and look for ways to challenge and develop
You should apply for this role if you are an ambitious professional looking to develop with a company on an upward trajectory.
Get in touch with Ronan McInerney in Morgan McKinley for more information on this position.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.