Seeking Business Solutions Project Manager to lead project delivery across strategic transformation and change programmes.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join our client's Project Delivery team This team will be responsible for the delivery of projects to enable strategic change programmes across the organisation.
- Managing the end to end delivery of a portfolio of projects.
- Striving for continuous improvement across project delivery.
- Managing project plans and allocating resources to achieve planned work schedules.
- Engaging with and manager stakeholders across the project lifecycle.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with business leaders and influencing their decisions on project prioritisation.
- Managing relationships with all suppliers and contractors, monitoring their progress, and adherence to the contract.
- Representing the Project Delivery team at meetings with third parties.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification in Business, IT, or related discipline.
- 5- 7 years of Project Delivery experience.
- Proven experience in process improvement projects, identifying improvement opportunities, generating concepts through to implementation.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Project Management Certification is desirable.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.