Demand for Experience Project Managers
The Change & Transformation facet of an established Irish Organisation are looking for a team member for their Project Delivery team. The team will be responsible for the delivery of projects, entailing the application of project management methodologies through project stage gates throughout the projects lifecycle. The primary function of the Change & Transformation division is to deliver change and strategic transformation projects across Business Units and Business Services. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Project Delivery Manager and will be accountable for managing projects through their lifecycles.
* Managing the end to end delivery of projects across a portfolio.
* Through project management methodologies, strive to implement continuous improvements of projects delivery across portfolios.
* Champion as a key member for project delivery.
* Perform project management functions such as planning, organising, governing and reporting on assigned projects.
* Complete risk management functions for the project; identifying, analysing, logging and strategising associated risks regularly.
* Govern the analysis of system design, production and specifications are completed to a degree of quality.
* Engaging with stakeholders across project lifecycles.
* Delivering projects within time constraints and overall budget.
* Guarantee project team develops comprehensive test plans for business and system testing.
* Update project issues and lessons learned for the development of project practices to implement into the organisation.
* 7 years of Project Delivery Experience, with 5 years at Project Lead.
* At least a 3rd level degree in a relevant discipline.
* Project Management Certification.
* A track record of relationship management, depicting an ability to create and develop good working relationships to accomplish project goals.
* An eye for process improvements, developing ideas and implementing solutions.
* A proactive mindset, identifying new areas of learning for development to improve team performance, depth, and sustainability.
* Ability to set own high standards of performance and delivering desired results.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.