Amazing Project Management Opportunity
An excellent Project Manager opportunity to support the delivery of a range of projects across a portfolio has come by our desk. These projects will range in scale and complexity, ranging across business initiatives and business change programmes across the organisations European business operations. The successful candidate will be accountable for managing projects on the portfolio, delivering coaching and mentoring for required projects acting as a support for senor business leads to develop, scope and structure new initiatives. The successful candidate will be expected to plan, monitor and deliver on critical projects.
* Manage projects through the project lifecycle, from initiation to implementation and delivery. Performing Project management roles of scoping, planning to execute and report on projects.
o Using established project management methodologies and tools develop estimates for project schedules and budgets.
o Govern the project plan, monitoring performance against estimations and KPI's. This would include risk management and quality management plans.
* Act as support to senior management to develop and structure new initiatives. Defining the project framework, creating strategies for planning, monitoring, and delivery of projects.
* Promote knowledge sharing across project disciplines to improve best practice and overall project quality across the business.
* Proactively promote the development of project management practice across the group.
* In-depth knowledge and exposure to project management tools and techniques.
* At least 5 years in a project management role.
* A track record of leading project teams and coaching others.
* An ability to work across different business functions of the organisation.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to negotiate effectively.
* Expertise in project management techniques and tools.
* Project Management qualification.
* Exposure to multiple business disciplines.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.