Experienced Project Manager required for a 12 month SSC position
An excellent opportunity for a Senior Financial candidate has presented itself within a multinational company based here in Cork.
Our client has engaged with us looking for an ambitious, driven and experienced candidate to lead an implementation project on a well-established team.
The role will suit someone who has a previous background working on projects, likes a fast paced and busy environment and has team leadership skills.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors to ensure excellent execution of this project
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Ensure the project is completed in a time-efficient manner
- Responsible for keeping the project within budget
- Track and monitor the project plan and document comprehensive project documentation
- Escalate any issues to higher management as required
- Look after changes to the scope or schedule of the project
- Manage the relationship between the project team and the stakeholder
- Delegate tasks to the project team and ensure they are completed in a timely manner
- Clarify specific project requirements with the projects team
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Attend all meetings and training as required to maintain proficiency. May be US time requirements
- Perform other related duties as assigned- review and approvals of Payrolls
- +3 years' experience in a Finance or Payroll background
- People management skills are advantageous
- Previous experience working on projects is essential
- Knowledge of the Workday system is vital for this role
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of Oracle
Please be advised that Visa Sponsorship is not provided by the employer & all candidates must have the right to work in Ireland full time.
If you are interested in this position and think you have the necessary skills, contact Rachel Condon or Jill Collins on 021 2300 300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.