Excellent Opportunity for Project Manager to join growing project team in Dublin City Centre
We have the requirements for a skilled Project Manager to ensure the delivery of software implementations to our clients market.
- Take ownership of projects ensuring they are delivered within scope, timelines and in the budget.
- Lead the planning process, project stages and customer engagement throughout the implementations of software.
- Proactively identify potential issues and risks to the project.
- Manage any changes in the project scope.
- Communicate and develop strong relationships with clients.
Background & Experience;
- At least 4 years' experience project management.
- Proven experience managing software implementations.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of software development life cycle, application design, integration, and hosting technologies.
- Agile Project Management qualification is preferred.
Salary for this permanent role; €50,000/€60,000
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.