Project Engineer - Construction/ Pharmaceutical
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
I am currently recruiting for a Project Engineer to work on a 3-year construction project working with a globally recognised Pharmaceutical company at their site based in Tipperary. This is a crucial role for the delivery of this project whereby the individual will be looking after site set up, planning, safety and all EPCM workers on site. The main responsibilities of this role include coordinating and delivering projects to a tight schedule and ensuring the safety of all personnel on site is covered. Though there will be elements of management in this role, this will be a hands-on position. This role is perfect for someone who has a proven level of experience in delivering capital projects within the OSD/ pharma or Biotech industry.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage design, construction, commissioning and qualification, schedule and cost in collaboration with other project team members, personnel, outside contractors and suppliers.
- Track and report progress as required against project deliverables.
- Ensure there is a strong safety culture and performance in the execution of capital projects
- Monitor progress of project milestones with all team members and provide status reports. That all project stakeholders are informed and consulted on key project activities, progress and decisions.
- Develop and maintain appropriate electronic and paper documentation & filing systems to ensure that all project documents are filed during project execution and safely archived following project completion.
- Ensures that good engineering practices are utilised and aligned with customer's needs from requirements gathering, through design and execution.
- Manage project changes and ensure all are captured, documented and assessed.
- Manage the execution of commissioning & qualification documentation.
- Manage a change control procedure to the assigned scope
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING YOU?
- Work for one of the leaders in the Industry
- Collaborative working environment where each member's input is valued
- Work in a high-performance, high-speed environment and exposure to latest manufacturing technologies
- Flexible pay rates depending on experience
- 12 Month Contract - 3-year project could roll on
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.