Project Engineer - 12 Month Contract
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A globally recognised pharmaceutical company based in Co. Meath are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer to assist in the completion of a 12-month project. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to get their foot in the door with a fantastic manufacturing business with outstanding production facilities all over the globe.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the scope, cost and schedule for project delivery in the engineering operations area.
- Undertake a scope gap analysis between the aforementioned project deliverables and the end user expectation.
- Develop and put forward proposals to remediate such gaps, including cost and schedule impacts, and route for approval by project governance.
- Maintaining appropriate links between the operational readiness plan / schedule to other project schedules.
- Analysing resource needs, constraints and interdependencies, risk.
- Agreement of risk avoidance, reduction and management plans.
- Facilitate reviews of project plans and strategies with the engineering operations
- Effecting a smooth transition from project phase to handover to sustaining operations.
- Partner with IT, automation, project team, process engineering, manufacturing, QA, plant engineering operations and global stakeholders in delivering a best in class system for the business.
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING YOU?
- Work for one of the leaders in the Industry
- Collaborative working environment where each member's input is valued
- Work in a high-performance, high-speed environment and exposure to latest manufacturing technologies
- Flexible pay rates depending on experience
- 12 Month Contract Role
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.