12-Month Contract - Hourly Rate - Top 5 Med-Device - Cork - €35+ per hour
I'm currently working closely with a global Medical-Device company in Cork in their search for a Project Engineer on an initial 12-month contract!
- Responsible for successful Project Portfolio Management of the project process and project delivery.
- Involved in leading key Capital Site Projects.
- Responsible for the delivery of standardized Capital application process across manufacturing and NPD departments.
- Leadership and coordination of on-site Process Excellence initiatives and activities including certification, re-certification and promotion of PE awareness on site.
- Application of world class manufacturing & project tools and techniques with process areas.
- Control and direct manufacturing validation effort for existing and new processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related Scientific/Engineering Discipline.
- Robust experience in demanding GMP environments.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity then give Eoghan a call on 021 2300 300 or submit your application today and I will be in touch.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.